Saturday, February 6, 2010

We’re Here Live to the Snow!

It all started yesterday around 4 pm. Frozen rain began to invade our lands and crops. It was the beginning of the end. Over night it grew to be about a foot, then up until this evening it is officially 2 feet. News channels are calling it, The Blizzard of 2010! Run for you lives! Or rather…stay where you are! (as if we have a choice) I find all this “chaos” quite cozy actually; we all do here in this little home. Around noon today, we found a foot of snow up against the front screen door-we were literally trapped in! I found it all entertaining. When hearing about this snow storm that would approach I thought, can’t be more than Utah’s worst, but now I do declare I don’t recall Utah ever having this much snow. Maryland won the competition. While KC was shoveling this late afternoon, Em and I took a plunge and hastily ran outside to play for a minute or two; we even took silly pictures and videos. It was rejuvenating for our souls that’s for sure! Anyway here are some pictures of the craziness…

 

100_4582100_4594 100_4588

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how deep it is. Yep-we haven't seen that kind of storm here since I can remember. I sure miss you, but I'm glad you're getting cooking lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow where are you again? Haha! That's A LOT of snow! UT didn't get nearly that much at all this year, at least where I'm at! Haha! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete