Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Mine

To Ruby, Bennett, and Alex

 

223[3]225[3] 217[4]

 

This was the song we’d always listen to as we’d rock them to sleep when they were still in swings.

 

Baby Mine don’t you cry

baby mine dry your eyes

rest your head close to my heart

never to part

baby of mine

 

Little one when you play

don’t you mind what they say

Let those eyes sparkle and shine

never a tear

baby of mine

 

If they knew sweet little you

they would start loving you too

all those same people

who scold you

what they’d give

just for the right to hold you

 

From you head down to your toes

your not much goodness knows

but your so precious to me

sweet as can be

baby of mine

 

 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love that song and always will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some of my few favs from the cd :) how it takes me back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love that song! I found it a little over a year ago, and it's just perfect. I bet you miss your three little buddies. You'll make an amazing mom someday, Britney! Hope life is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love it when I find out that people are reading it! Thanks. I would LOVE a baby shower with my cousins, but we're moving in about 3 weeks-just fyi. If it doesn't work out before we leave for the summer, it's okay.

    maryvfrancis@gmail.com
    801-616-8480

    ReplyDelete