Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Happs April 2010

While performing my regular duties as a Macey’s cashier, I was approached by my supervisor. She told me shut down my check stand, then came closer and said quietly, “Kerry wants to speak with you in his office, it’s not bad it’s good.” Kerry is my boss’s boss…anyway so I thought, OK nothing to worry about she said it was good. When we reached to his office he basically got right to the point and asked me if I would agree to being promoted to a SUPERVISOR. I happily accepted. He said some very nice things to me that I will never forget. Having worked at Macey’s for only 5 months, I felt deeply honored. Supervising is a tough job even as I just look at my supervisors doing what they do I think to myself, “Man I’m glad I don’t have that job!” Well what goes around comes around. I am excited. This is definitely a major mile stone in my employment career. I hope I will be good at it and work extra hard. I will be working twice as much and will only have one day off. With school starting in a week and a half (8 weeks long not to mention) I will be busy than ever before. I hope I can handle it!

 

Other news, oh yes school! Starts May 5th and I am so excited. I’ve always loved school, learning more specifically. Going in the summer will be different as I have never done summer before. My three classes will be fast moving and I will do my best to keep up! Life is good right now. I’m proud to say I’ve saved a lot for summer tuition. I have Emily and KC to thank for that. I’m also grateful I got my job back at Macey’s easily, and now I’ll be a supervisor! So many exiting things are seeming to fall in my life right about now. I love my family and friends-they rock.

 

So excited to see the triplets as they have just arrived here in Utah. Can’t wait to snuggle them like the old days. Sweet sweet babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment