Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Year is Half Over

Where in the world did this year go? I just can’t wrap my finger around the fact that it is indeed June now. June. That means 6 months ago, 6, I embarked to Maryland. 6. Crazy now time flies. Life is good. I am simply loving my new position at work. School is going by fast, only 3 more weeks! Although I’ve had hard hard weeks, I still enjoy it. The Barrett Film Festival In Logan was a lot of fun. Being there made me realize or rather, remind myself how much I love my extended family. What fun we all have. Well last Thursday I watched my little brother, my best friend, graduate from AF high. Really? I couldn’t quite grasp that it was his turn. But I just graduated…or at least I thought I did, it has been three years. High school seems like a dream looking back at it all. I miss the old days more than anything. While watching my moms home videos of her and her siblings as kids, made me cry, bawl actually. How wonderful it was to see them all so young. If I could do anything in the world it’d be to watch my mom grow up. Perhaps someday I can. Well this summer is going to be an exciting one as my best friend and I have planned a week long trip to the happiest place on earth. How excited I am. I am playing tennis more oft, now that the snow has seemed to cease finally. Thanks winter for butting in line of Spring. You better let Fall last till November. Well again, life is wonderful. I love my friends (especially the dozens I’ve made at work) and my awesome beyond awesome family. I am one lucky girl. Anyway, here are some pictures of the times. Good ol’ times

 

100_7147

100_7174 visiting dearest grandpa

100_7191 just cute.

100_7229 after a short walk up the hill

100_7105

100_7153 Friends forever and ever

100_7280 I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get over this cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! time really does fly by the older you get. It seems like yesterday you were driving to orem to babysit baby reese. It's sort of sad and exciting all in one. For me, mostly sad but hey...it's life

    ReplyDelete