Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Still Single. . .

I cannot wait to be married and have about one hundred and fifty more things to write about. It is a different world writing from a single life. I have no stories of funny things my kids did, or stories of my honeymoon, or stories of my pregnancy. . .but some day I shall. So I will keep writing independently and freely; after all my major is creative writing, so I should get all the creative poems and stories in before life takes over and I start having to write about non-single life!

5 comments:

  1. You have plenty to say while you're still single! In fact, a lot of the things you have to blog about are things we married folks don't have much to say about anymore, so enjoy it! Life changes, but that doesn't mean the point at which you're living now is unimportant or uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. When you get married or have a baby you should still blog about writing and poetry and things like that. Blogs that are most of the time about only one thing are kind of dull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You make me laugh! Yep one of these days you'll be trying to grab any mundane house cleaning, child nose-wiping, disciplining job, and making it into something fantastic! :) But now just enjoy single life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney, my dear, don't get down over your single status! You have forever and always to be married, but singlehood doesn't last forever. Revel in it while it lasts, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha I'm not depressed, I just find it funny that all of my peeps with blogs are married with kids and I'm like....here I am blogging away single....it's not a problem though! I love it.

    ReplyDelete