Monday, November 2, 2009

Dear October

Farewell October. Like the others you flew by incredibly fast, but you truly are my favorite month. You sent fall a bit late I'd say...but you also snowed and that was thrilling! I'm going to miss you terribly because I love everything that goes on: Halloween, red and oranged leaves, cool breezes and just a fall feeling! I love the cozy feel every day. Now, I want to let you know what I was for Halloween, you're final day. I was wind blown on the 30th and then a milk jug on Halloween. I got to wear those to work so it was fun! Ahh I still can't believe how much I already miss you. Although it is still fall out, it won't last for too much longer because snow is going to invade, but don't worry I'll still love you more.

Love,
Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment