Friday, January 29, 2010

E True Cheverly Story

An Average Day in the Robinson Household


7:00 am Wakey up SQUIRM!!
Grunts....grunts....growls....gruntsSTRETCH!!!
7:30 play time- they wake us right up with their cuteness.
-Feeding (every three hours)
-Pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat EEERP (cheers from all)
-Eee Eer Eee Eer Eee Eer Eee Eer (rocking chair) and much etc.
-Whimpering and crying, and breathing through conjested noses when napping.
-Chica a Chaca Chica Chaca Chica Chaca Chica Chaca (the swings...best way I could think of to spell the sound ok?)
-Sneeze- ACHOO hooooo ACHOO hoooo (we die every time the boys do that)
-Nap Time
-Television heard in the backround (Now it's time for the weather report in DC, Larry take it away!......... President Obama plans to visit Tampa on Wednesday, more about that tonight)
-"Tonight's gonna be a good night" (song stuck in my head that I blurt out alot)
-Will you throw me a burp rag?
-Shh Shh Shhhhhh Shh Shh Shhhhh
-Nap time (sometimes lasts for an hour sometimes, 5 minutes. They seem to sleep longer when held)
-Ah goo ah goo ah goo! (noise from the babes and us...)
-Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha (That's Emily and I laughing throughout the day).
-Shhh Shh Shhhh Shh Shhhhh
-Nap time
-"What movie should we put in now?"
-"Daddy's home!" (around 6 pm)
-Dinner time at last
-Babies like to watch us eat while they sit in their bumbo chairs. We are always too distracted by their coos and smiles to have our own dinner table conversations.
-Dishes put away, Dinner is always a nice pause.
-Bouncie bounce bounce bounce sway.....sway....sway.... not working, shoulder time....pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat
-Eee eer eee er eee eer eee eer eee eer
-Will you throw me a burp rag?
-Sneezing...AACHOO hooooooo. ACHOOO hooooooo
-Grunts....grunts...growl....
-Shh shh shhh shh shh shhhh
-Eee eer eee er eee eer
-Bed time
-9 pm- Goodnight guys thanks (emily and I to KC and Janice)
-2 am-thanks guys goodnight (time for our shift)
-Sometimes babies are so good we take turns going back to bed and resting for another hour or so, or we just camp out in the living room. I like the couch, Emily likes the air matress. I like Maryland.

...in case you were wondering

5 comments:

  1. This... is... brilliant. In so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is grandma julie - this is onomatopoeia poem where the words are the sounds. Britney you are a genius. The accident could happen to anyone. Don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more needed to be said.. I was right there. What a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Emily should put this in her journal as good documentation and entertainment for the future. I love the sneezes, Jeff and I always make that little after noise now because it made us laught so hard. I wish I could come hang out with you all ever so badly! I can't even imagine the giggles and jokes that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gr Julie again - practicing...Fun reading of your day old ponytail and dangling earings at church and how good the babies were. Tell Britney to ssend me an email so i will have her email address. I wanted to tell her whenever you are wearing dangling earrings it s a very good sign that you are full of energy and positive thoughts. Right now I am wearing my elephant D.E you got me at Smithsonion. I love them. Hugs and smooches to everyone@

    ReplyDelete