Sunday, March 21, 2010

1 Day

How do you say goodbye to a home and family you've grown to love after two months? I'm at a loss of words at this final night. If you could gather all the kindness and generosity in the world, it would make Emily and KC Robinson. I know I've helped them a great deal with the children, but I will always feel that there's something more I can do for them for all they've done for me. I will miss them and this home and town I've grown to know. What a fantastic opportunity this has been. I will cherish it for the rest of my life for when I become a mother, I will look back on these two months and know that this was where I learned it all-really. We've been through a lot here, but every second was worth it and I will never take it for granted. Being a part of these babies lives and watching them grow has left me feeling incredibly grateful and lucky. Numerous inside jokes have been created under this very roof and it's what brought us closer together. Emily, you are one of my top role models in my life. I love how close we've become as cousins, almost sisters! I will never forget the wonderful times we've shared. Emily, KC – “Lets get wacky!”

 

Good-bye Alex
Good-bye Bennett
Good-bye Ruby

I love you

 

My Family

100_5224

The Swiss Family Robinsons

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You are going to miss those munchkins! I get to see them in just a few weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brit, you brought me to tears. We'll love you forever for all you sacrificed for us. Keep the movie suggestions coming! Call me, text me, or email me whenever you want to know what the babies are up to. We miss you! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I'm sure the memories you have made will last forever, and even the babies will remember your love for them as they grow up!

    ReplyDelete