Thursday, March 25, 2010

Girls Night

Well I am home. I was so excited to see my sisters, mom, and niece at the airport greeting me. It was a little weird at first, but I got into the swing of things pretty quickly. We went straight to park city for a night of fun! We went shopping, then went to check in at the Homestead-a cute old fashion country motel. Then we went  back to park with  and ate at Baja Cantina, a mexican restaurant down town. It was so good, and we enjoyed watching the snow fall out from the big windows. So cozy!

We went back to our hotel and enjoyed swimming and hot tubbing ,and playing games in our room. It was so fun to come home to that! So good to be home.

 

100_5305  100_5313  100_5312  100_5328 100_5340 girl power!

100_5317

2 comments:

  1. It was a TON of fun. I think us girls ought to do an annual thing like that every year and as the grandgirls grow and turn four or five they can come too! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls nights are fun. Glad you're having fun times now that you're home!

    ReplyDelete