Monday, March 15, 2010

7 Days

I remember my last night at home before my journey to Maryland. My entire family gathered for a small farewell for me. I distinctively remember my sister in law Lindsey saying to me “It will go by way fast”. At that time I had brushed that aside due to bigger things on my mind, “I’m leaving everything for two months!” To me two months felt like it was going to be a long long time. It seems like it was yesterday when Lindsey told me that and now I’m going to see her in 7 days. I’m going to see everyone very soon and It’s quite mind boggling. One day while here, I was thinking to myself, “Why do the days go by so fast?” And then It hit me when one day Emily and I were watching our reason-movies. I think I will go home in a humongous movie mood. I’ve watched probably 15 new movies I had never seen before. I’ll make a list at the end! Well anyway, Emily and I have had some pretty funny times, times where we cried laughing, and times where our stomachs were sore the next day from laughing. I will miss it very much but I’d now like to start a small journal of my last “good” times with the Robinsons.

 

We’ll start with today, or rather, this morning and I mean morning!

-March 15- We all got up at 2:45 am to feed the babes (we weren’t too ecstatic due to us being use to them waking up at 4 previous days) and the day before we had all been joking about how tired we are as we sit like zombies in the living room too tired to even hold the bottle up right, silent for the entire feeding. I told Emily I’m going to be so outgoing when we wake up early tomorrow you just watch! I’m going to be like, lets party! Well that next morning came and the conversation went like this:  cough or two             “just eat”          possible snore…?           achoo! oooooo         Aa goo! (little naughties sometimes wake up!)  

-Emily went to Costco today while I watched He’s Just Not That Into You. I thought, “fine I’ll watch it!” it wasn’t too bad! The babies are so funny when we pick them up from their naps after they’ve been crying for an hour. The second we put them down on the couch all next to each other, they immediately begin cooing and smiling. It’s like we immediately forgive them for not napping cause of the cuteness. They get away with everything.

-Emily and I watched Michael Jackson’s This Is It movie and danced with the babies to the grooves. They stiffen up as we help them stand and hold their hands. It was so cute.

-My four year old niece called me today and she talked to me more than she ever has on the phone. She read to me or rather, discussed what she saw in the pictures of about 4 of her books and she also made a list of things she wants for her birthday, lets see she wanted three pairs of shoes all different colors, I think blue, green, and purple. I love her and I can’t wait to see her.

-Emily and I enjoyed this evenings, “2020 Inside the Bachelor” a reminisce of all the seasons on abc. As I am back home watching it I will think of her because she was the one who converted me (even though I was hooked ten minutes in of my first episode!) Well that concludes Monday, March 15. Until next time, I’m Britney Jensen.

I’ll also take and post a picture a day of the Littles

 

100_5012

No comments:

Post a Comment