Friday, March 19, 2010

3 Days

-I started packing today  and am pretty much set  :( why? Because I don’t want the stress of doing it the day before I leave; I’d rather spend my last day playing with the babies and soaking in the fact that my two months are already up.

-We had a karaoke party with the Newsies and the babies! They actually liked it, they had their eyes on the movie for a while!

-I love the patio with the gravity chairs, I read my book on it and had a nice power nap.

-After three days we finally finished The Prestige! I still find myself learning new things in that movie, I asked Emily like 15 questions, bless her heart.

-Emily and KC are out on a date and I’m so glad! It’s kind of fun to have the house to myself although I don’t really do anything different. The babies are sound asleep and we still cross our fingers for a full nights sleep from them…but waking up once is still better than when they use to wake up 2-3 times only a month + ago. Amazing

 

 

 

Wearing the beanies I made for them! Fun project that I brought here. ha ha looks silly not matching their outfits (except Ruby), but these babies can make anything look cute!

100_5077

2 comments:

  1. Brit the beanies are so cute! I am glad they fit. Excited to see ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute beanies! And babies. I'm glad Em and KC got out and about.

    ReplyDelete