Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Birthday Of All Days

I could be so close to Dinosaur World and yet, so far away! (clifford fans) Well I am now 21. Yes, it does feel different. I am officially legal I guess. Today was a good day. Went to my ward for the first time after these past two months being gone. It was lovely seeing all my friends again. Always fun to have a birthday on Sunday because then you get to see everyone and be spoiled jk ;) Well all the sibs and offspring came over for a petite party and it was delightful. I received exciting treasures and enjoyed having my nephew and niece help me un wrap. Well Birthdays seem to fly right by but we all enjoy the day when we feel we’re on top of the world. It’s the day we stop to recognize how awesome we are. Just kidding. I think my favorite present was the big suprise Emily and KC gave me…the game Wackee 6. I probably laughed for a whole minute out of excitement. Thank-you thank-you. Well after 5 long years, it is finally my turn to report to the DMV of Utah and obtain a current drivers license. 2010 bring me good things!! To infinite and beyond!

 

100_5445Although only an aunt of three, I feel the luckiest one of all.

100_5433 I love her. That is all I can say.

 100_5488 Hip Hip…HOORAY!

4 comments:

  1. SO glad you like it. I got your message. Thanks! I'm so happy that you got to spend you birthday with those three cuties. And I can totally see your family getting Wackee. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, hurrah for a birthday of all days. And that's an excellent gift from Emily and KC! Come over and we shall have a big Wackee Six party, and your family is going to LOVE it. No hard feelings when you play it, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome Brit! I love you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day! YAY for Wakee Six!

    ReplyDelete