Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 Days

-I went for a run this morning in the beautiful neighborhood! It’s like Logan mixed with Pennsilvania very beautiful. When I came home, Emily and I did Pilates which I had never done before. Quite interesting but felt good!

-There were many moments today where Alex would not stop talking! It was so adorable. He just puckers his lips, scowls and looks right into your eyes. It’s so funny!

-Emily made a very interesting meal tonight! It’s called Caus Caus, she thinks it’s from India. I had never had anything like it in my entire life! Very good.

- We found ourselves without a movie to watch. PANIC! Emily went to the library to grab some while I  sat on a gravity chair on the back porch reading a book in beautiful spring weather! It was probably close to 65 degrees! Awesome. So anyway she brought home Spanglish, The Prestige, The Music Man, The Village, Cloverfield, and Psycho. Already watched Spanglish (**)  but those movies will keep us company for the rest of the week.

-LOST is tonight, I hope it’s as good as last weeks! I’m so excited to join my fellow LOST club back in Utah and finish this thrilling final season.

 

A few new movies I’ve seen here that I recommend (which a lot of you have probably already seen):

-Lars and The Real Girl (Ryan Gosling)

-The Passengers (Anne Hathaway)

-It Could Happen To You (Nicolas Cage)

-Love Happens (Jennifer Anniston and Aaron Eckhart)

-Shallow Hal (Jack Black)

-One Fine Day (Michelle Pfeiffer)

 

Well time is ticking and I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to leave these dolls…

100_5017

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo! you must email it to me. Clyde wants to blow it up - rare that you caught all three laughing in the same shot.
    Gotta have it. Thanks for posting it.
    I'll send an email too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do certainly watch a lot of movies during baby times. Hope you've gotten out a little bit too!

    ReplyDelete