Wednesday, March 17, 2010

5 Days

March 17-

-Started off the morning greeting babies at 7 am in their cribs- they are always so happy when they wake up first thing. I went running again, I made up my own little route that I will stick to the rest of the week.

-Emily and I watched The Music Man but had to push pause as we both caught each other falling asleep, so we took a quick nap then continued on.

-I got to help make dinner and I learned how to make Irish beef stew and Irish Soda bread (hmm St. Patrick's day, how appropriate!) It was easy and fun.

-While dinner cooked we enjoyed playing Quiddler on the porch in gravity chairs. It was so relaxing being out in the almost 70 degree weather! We enjoyed ourselves very much.

 

I have fun posing the babes…

 

100_5041 tee hee

3 comments:

  1. OH that is so sad that you have to leave these precious angels!! And can I please have one of them? :) They are just too darn cute. I find myself gooing at the monitor often when I'm looking at all the baby pics you have posted on here and on FB. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! now that is funny! so cute. I'm so tempted to take one with me....but they will be in Utah in just over a month so I will see them in no time!!

    ReplyDelete