Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 Days

-Alex woke up crying around 3 am, but we let him fuss until 3 45 when we got all three up. So many times we thought he’d go back to sleep for good because he’d be so quiet for about ten minutes, but then break out again. Soon enough they’ll sleep through the night and I’m sad I’ll miss this big marker in their lives.

-My third day in a row of running! Great way to start out the day. The route I made up is really good I think- I run about three blocks until I get to an avenue. I run up one side and then walk back down and do that four times then I power walk back home. So I feel I’m doing a bit of everything.

-Emily and I had a lot of fun watching The Village during the babies second nap! It’s sooo good!

-We fed babies cereal again today. Bennett doesn’t like it, Ruby doesn’t mind it, and Alex LOVES it- so much that before the spoon touches his lips he’s already chomping. It’s so cute.

-One of my favorite movies The Four Feathers came from Netflix and we watched it, it being Emily’s first time. The babies also watched it with us once they woke up in their comfortable bumbos- they seem to make great movie chairs.

-We got to go to Target. Always nice to get out especially to go shopping. We came home and finished the Prestige which we started yesterday. We enjoyed banana splits during it.

 

 

100_5076 Just chillin’

2 comments:

  1. Yay for The Village and The Prestige, though I didn't care for the Four Feathers. I like the sound of your running route too. I hope you're enjoying every last minute of your time there, you will forever owe Emily for this glorious opportunity! I miss those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those roads. Those are some serious hills! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete