Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Days

-Today was a great day! Babies wore spring clothing for the first time! It’s so warm outside probably mid 70’s! If by some miracle I might make it to see the infamous cherry blossoms, but I will be pessimistic and say it most likely won’t happen, not that I don’t believe in miracles…

-Emily and I went to target, I bought her a 16x20 frame for a gift that is coming in the mail that I will unfortunately miss out on the arrival :( It’s partially a secret as half of it is already obvious. I’m so excited though even If I can’t be there.

-We all took the babies on a walk today in their umbrella strollers and they loved it! We walked around a big part of the neighborhood and just couldn’t get enough of the beautiful weather!

-Emily and I watched Cloverfield. Scariest movie I have ever seen- the end.

-I got to help make Thai food with noodles and peanut sauce! It was delicious! Tasted like no bake cookie sauce with chinese noodles. I think I shall make it for my family in the near future.

-We enjoyed watching Psycho on the patio in the dark with cozy blankets- it was my first time seeing it and it actually was scary, and being outside in the dark helped a great deal.

-One more day of the babies and I don’t know what to think, doesn’t feel like it’s the end really. I wonder if I’ll cry (Never have been a cryer in all my days of life) but I must remind myself that I will see this wonderful family in one months time. All is well.

 

 

Pictures of the day

(After the walk and all very tired.)

 

 

A100_5132  R100_5136 100_5117 B

2 comments:

  1. WHA?? When will you see them again? Are they coming to visit?

    I think Cloverfield and Psycho are both very good and very scary movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes VERY SCARY. they are coming april 24, in time for Penny's blessing too!

    ReplyDelete