Sunday, September 6, 2009

3 Q's I'm Asked the Most

For people who will probably ask me these questions in the future, I'll go ahead and answer them now.

1. Q.Why did you decide to go to AF high instead of PG? What about the boundries?
A. Well, first then boundries said I had to go to PG then it changed and I had to go to AF, then it changed again and I was free to decied. I didn't like PG Junior, I didn't have any friends, and my brother was going to AF so i could ride with him and not have to take the bus, plus it's closer.

2. Q.Where are you going to school and what are you studying?
A. I'm at UVU and i'm going into Creative Writing.

3. Q. Who do you babysit for?
A. I babysit for my sister twice a week and the Budges every Friday night, who are in my stake

1 comment:

  1. Fun with the creative writing! it's weird that you were ever in AF district. You live so close to PG.

    ReplyDelete