Monday, September 7, 2009

They’re called, Family

fam

I was born in Boise Idaho on March 28, 1989. We moved to Pleasant Grove one year later and have lived in this house for 19 years. My family is very close and I'm glad we've stayed in this house as long as we have because we've been able to make so many memories here.

Dad- He is probably one of the funniest people I know. He's such a good person and I'd trust him more than anyone. I think he has an amazing singing voice and is spectacular at the piano.

Mom- I love the little things she does. Her funny faces and noises. I'm proud to say I got those from her. I love it most when she's in a good mood, it changes everything!

Ben-We were the closest before he left on his mission. I wrote him the entire time. Next to my dad, he's one of the funniest people I know. Sometimes he makes jokes that no one really laughs at, but I laugh my head off. He is my hero.

Lindsey (Sister-in-law)- Before Ben started seriously dating her, he told me, you and Lindsey are a lot alike, and we are! She's crazy like me and we can be dorks and laugh about it!

Bree- My only sis. Ever since her first daughter Reese was born, we've gotten very close, closer than ever before. She's hilarious and I love that I've been able to tend for her for four years.

Chad (Brother-in-law)- The first thing he said to me when he first came over to our house was, "I like your bracelet." What a suck up. He's of course like my older brother. I admire how he gives me random calls in the week just wanting to talk and ask me how school is going. Chad is rad.

Bryce- Oh Bryce. What to say. He's my bud and ever since he's returned from his mission a year and a half ago, we've gotten close. Going to school together, homework together, and being in the same singles ward. We have fun making stupid jokes.

Brad- My best friend. If there's anyone weirder than I am, it's him. We get along better than peanut butter and jelly. He makes me laugh all the time. We accept each other despite our oddities and peculiarities.

Brian- The most humble kid I know. He's my spongebob buddy. He's someone who will laugh at anything and is up for watching a movie with me anytime.

Reese (My niece)- I can't believe she's four. I've watched her grow literally, every since she was born I've been tending her twice a week and to this day. Words cannot describe how much I love that girl. She is so funny and I feel so lucky to be her aunt.

Sawyer (My nephew)- What a handsome boy! I know we'll be friends when he's older...he doesn't like me that much yet :p He's so stinkin cute and I love seeing him learn new things including how to talk!

Estella (Reese's sister)- Cute baby girl. She's turning one in just one month and I can't believe it. Her personality is so fun and she's such a crazy girl! I love it! For the first few months we all thought her personality would be calm and quiet, but now, she's wild like her sister!

1 comment:

  1. Um you left out the coolest family members. Your totally awesome second cousin Tay, her super cool husband and the beyond adorable son of said couple.

    ReplyDelete