Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear August (2009)

I miss you already but at the same time…you being gone means the holidays are even sooner! You are the month that school started once again for me. Thanks for not being too hot. I have a feeling it’ll be a early fall/winter. I hope your excited as I am even though you’re long gone, but I have no doubt we’ll see each other before we know it! Well during your month, I was able to do a lot! Like i mentioned at the beginning, school started, I got to watch my friend, who’s in the National Guard, jump out of a helicopter, I got to spend the entire day with my cousin who got married! I got to attend the breakfast, the temple pictures, and the entire reception, It was lovely, perfect weather too, and I went to the Bean Museum with my siblings and their kids. Well, you were a good month, we’ll see what September has to offer! We’ll talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of your post here, but for heaven's sake, August was WAY hot! It was 100+ several days, which is unacceptable. Yay for the fall!

    ReplyDelete