Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear September

I can’t believe how fast you went by! Don’t be offended or anything, but I’m glad your over because that means it’s time for October, which brings red leaves and cold, and eventually Thanksgiving and Christmas! It was a fun month though. You were full of corn mazes, babysitting, bunko and decor shopping. Thanks for displaying all Halloween decor so early! Makes me so excited! Well, there’s not much else to say except, I’ll see you next year and we both know that will come by faster than we think.

 

Love,

Britney

5 comments:

  1. Dear Britney,

    I wish you would always write to everything in this world in letter form. It is my favorite, and so are you.

    Love, Elise

    PS I do like the fall and winter times, but hate the sogginess and grossness that comes along with melty-dirty snow. Here's to a white winter, or a very dry one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cousin, you are my favorite (really, I mean it. You are my favorite cousin) I will probably write to Halloween, and Christmas, and winter and of course the up coming months. Winter is beautiful, but only during the holidays, once it's over i want it to go away kind of.

    Brit

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. what about looking forward to the cruise? that comes between Halloween and Thanksgiving after all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear September,

    You are over. In fact, October is halfway done too. I wish Britney would write another blogpost, they are so entertaining.

    Sincerely,

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...cousin, i'm flattered. I should soon like to make a blog of my poems

    Brit

    ReplyDelete