Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chocolate Rain

Yesterdays rain put a smile on my face. I was at school at around 11 am talking to my good friend out on the grass when it started. We both sat there letting the rain collapse on our heads and clothes and we loved every second of it. Everything about yesterday looked like fall and it was brilliant. The clouds hovering over Timpanogas made it look like it was snowing. Words cannot describe how much I love and am excited for Fall and Winter. We pull out our winter clothing and start buying hot chocolate. We light our fire places, or put on a movie while in cozy pajamas. I think the most priceless moment anyone can have in their lives, well in my life, is cuddling up with a blanket, drinking hot chocolate by the fire, while it's snowing outside. I cannot wait for that. I am also excited to be able to watch White Christmas and The Bishops Wife, some of my personal favorites.

I humor people when I tell them i decorate my room for the holidays. It's my excuse for not having my own home, but hey, when I do, I will already have plenty of decor! Halloween is probably the most fun to decorate for, then Christmas.

Well, again, yesterdays weather got me excited so I thought I'd post a little note on the upcoming seasons.

2 comments: